TOEFL certificate and score sheets are essential for people trying for higher education overseas. For preparation, candidates need books and reading materials. Some of the best textbooks for students of different categories can be availed through TOEFL coaching Noida.
Coaching centres guide the students/candidates for choosing some of the best books for TOEFL preparation. Here is a list of some important books:
- The Official Guide to the TOEFL of 2012, which is one of the best for the beginners. The book provides a thorough overview of the test and practices are provided through CDs.
- Kaplan TOEFL IBT premier of 2014-15 provides best introduction to all the tests and is very qualitative.
- Speaking and Writing Strategies for the TOEFL IBT breaks down as well as simplifies both writing and speaking processes in the test.
Text Books for Fine Tuning Skills
There are some text books that can fine-tune the skills of the candidates. Most quality TOEFL training institutes have them in their libraries.
- Delta’s key to the TOEFL IBT: Advanced Skill Practice of 2011 focuses on the key areas of TOEFL test and includes 4 practice tests in CD.
- Cracking the TOEFL IBT of 2014 is good for students advanced in English reading, writing, and speaking.
Text Books for Practice Tests
- The Official TOEFL IBT Tests Collection of 2012 is one of the best for practice tests. It also contains 5 tests conducted by ETS.
- Delta’s Key to the TOEFL IBT: Seven Practice Tests of 2013 provides realistic integrated tests for TOEFL.
- Online courses at TestDen offer 4 tests with speaking as well as writing sections. Completion of these tests enables the students to get four more for practice.
When it comes to passing a test including TOEFL, books are the best companion for the candidates. Quality coaching centres in Noida offer good books and suggestions for refereeing the right resources for test preparation to aspirant candidates.
Social Networking Trends for Toefl Coaching: