If you are a GATE aspirant then this post is simply meant for you. Here I plan to throw some light on this entrance exam which is one of the best ways for engineering students to enhance their career growth. But before you actually start preparing for this exam, here are a few points that you must known about.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering also referred to as GATE is conducted by Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian Institute of Science either in the month of February or March.
- Proper preparation for the exam involves about 5-6 months and it is recommended to seek the help of one of the best GATE institutes for succeeding in the exam. You reduce your chances of clearing the test by appearing for the exam without proper preparation.
- Institutes that offer GATE coaching in Hyderabad help the students by guiding them in the proper manner. Thus these students stand a better chance of getting admitted to highly reputed colleges like IISC, NOT and IIT for pursuing their Masters degree. These coaching centers also help the students that plan to get associated with government undertakings with a science and technology background.
- One of the best parts about this entrance exam is that any candidate irrespective of his/her academic performance or the institute from which he/she graduated can appear for GATE. With this exam one can fulfill his/her dream of doing post graduation or PhD from a highly prestigious college.
- This is one of the most prestigious exams in India and it allows engineering graduates to build a brilliant career.
- It is important to know that considerably huge amount of candidates appear for this exam and statistics show that only a few manage to clear it and grab from the limited number of seats. Hence it is vital to prepare for this exam in a proper manner.